Thursday, April 12, 2012

Fasten your sea-tbelts!

It has been nearly a year since I last blogged here...Now I am at home in Stanford making preparations with the latest member of my team, Roelof du Plooy, here he is busy painting the new shelves in the campaign van. With all the extra equipment I am travelling with these days it has become really important to get organized. Training has been going very well, although I have taken a few days off as I have been feeling the need for rest. Fortunately for me it coincided with Maik's (my coach) holiday! As I have already mentioned on facebook a few times in the past two weeks, together with my partners we are preparing to launch an exciting and important new campaign, I have just seen the new website and am very excited to let it fly!



No comments: